Wednesday 12 June 2013

Time for Cuppa Coffee


I simply love coffee! My coffee taste buds got boosted during my high school days as any and every outing with friends meant a coffee sip for sure. My passion for coffee continued to grow at my workplace. Yes, I know too much coffee is not healthy but my limits are defined. Indulgence with self-discipline is permitted, hopefully! I have a penchant for coffee but definitely not an addiction. The palate refreshes as soon as I sip the White Chocolate Mocha of Starbucks. The sinful cream just adds to the experience. Having good coffee with good company is an excellent experience and for the times when you are getting bored with the company, good coffee comes as a big saviour! Seriously, a lot can happen over a cuppa coffee. It could be beginning of new relationships, nurturing the present ones or just cherishing the old memories. Conversations and cup of coffee go hand in hand! Of course the rains in Mumbai add on to the charm.

My love for coffee inspired me to paint my favourite flavours. This painting is dedicated to all the coffee lovers across the globe and the ones who wish their memorable coffee experiences to be framed like this one. Next time you have coffee, couple it with donuts and I can vouch for the exemplary experience thereafter!



Starbucks Coffee-White Chocolate Mocha
White Chocolate Mocha@Starbucks India

Starbucks Coffee-Java
Java Shake@Starbucks India

2 comments :