Tuesday 25 June 2013

Fun on the Beach

Sun, Sea and Sand are the words that describe the beach. My idea of having fun on the beach begins with exploring the beach. The sand texture, colourful and varied designed shells, crabs, snails, different shaped pebbles and the list is endless. I am sure many people can relate to me when I say that the entire day can be spent on the beach just relaxing and doing Nothing! The splashing waves on the beach side create a melodious symphony around. Getting away from the hectic schedules of life, sipping your favourite drink sitting on the arm chair and admiring the nature and its creativity...who doesn't want to do that???

Goa is undoubtedly favourite beach destination for many not only in India but across the globe. As soon as one lands in Goa, the party mood sets in. The travellers' diary always includes fun, adventure and rejuvenation. Many people take back their Goan beach memories in the form of souvenirs or photographs. I like to capture my memory and the fun element of the beach in my painting that refreshes my memory every time I look at it! :)

Fun on the beach painting
The Beach Scene

1 comment :

  1. Beach for me has never been just sun, sand or sea. This painting explores the "fun elements" of beach. It focuses on various aspects to create just the right ambiance to enjoy on the beach!

    ReplyDelete