Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Pets Party

 I really loved my pet dog who passed away a year ago. She had a couple of friends in my neighbourhood and I used to organize pet parties' for her and her friends so that they don't miss out any fun in their life. She was a well groomed pet with a caring attitude. I used to brush her hair and tie ribbons...she was a graceful gurl with a high style quotient and made sure she had all the fancy accessories as she loved wearing all of them...:)



Pets Party Picture
Pets Party


The get together with other pets was always a memorable one with their favourite dishes like biscuits, milk in tea pots served in giant tea cups, sugar free cakes and the list was endless.

My painting is a tribute to her remembering all the great parties and fun! 


7 comments :